Iva Wilcox


Iva Wilcox I have been dabbling here and there in different mediums for years, working in the wee hours when I had a professional career, until finally devoting myself to my art while raising two children with my husband John. I enjoy watercolor painting, mixed media, collage, paper arts and paper mache. No matter what the medium, I strive for the look of a long lost treasure from a time long ago. I lead workshops on various techniques and original projects and enjoy sharing my love of the craft with students in Southern California and in my home town east of San Francisco, CA.

I am a published artist with my work and articles appearing in several of the Stampington publications, including Somerset Studio, Somerset Life and Holidays & Celebrations magazines. My art can be found at folk art shows and online in my etsy shop, as well as other online venues.
Visit Iva at My Birdsong

No comments: