Diana Gessler

Diana Hollingsworth Gessler graduated from Ringling School of Art in Sarasota, FL and began her graphic design career with CBS Publishing, NYC. Later, as an Artist, Author & World Traveler, she joined Shaw Gallery of Naples, FL where patrons have been collecting her colorful, travel related watercolors and oil paintings ever since. Throughout her career, Diana kept illustrated journals and when she showed them to a publisher they loved the charming format and the idea of traveling through an artist’s eyes. That led to Diana becoming the author-illustrator of a series of travel books published by Algonquin Books of New York: Very California, Very Charleston, Very New Orleans, and Very Washington DC. A fifth book, The Sampoerna Legacy, was privately commissioned to document an Indonesian family’s 100-year-old history. Diana says, “Now that I am traveling and teaching The Art of Illustrated Journaling, I feel I’ve bundled all the talents acquired in my career into a neat package that I can share with others. I know for certain that, through this gift, I’ve been able to change traveler’s lives.”

Visit Diana at DianaGessler.com




Video Art Portfolio:

No comments: